Fish need water is an innovation in estate agency combining the best of traditional property marketing as well as using the power of the internet and new technologies.
Our goal is to save our clients thousands of pounds in estate agency fees by providing an alternative to costly high street estate agents. We believe we can offer a substantial cost saving to you whilst improving the service you receive.
Why we’re different
- Our low fees will save you thousands compared to a high street agent, that’s a FACT!
- Our clients are protected by our membership with the Property Ombudsman providing peace of mind
- We advertise just as much as high street agents and your property will appear on the largest portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla
- We can find buyers and tenants for properties in and around Greater London
- Professional wide angle photographs and floor plans are included on all our service options
- Our HD Video marketing will help you achieve more viewings for your property
- We have implemented technologies to help us reduce our carbon footprint
- We like to give to those less fortunate than ourselves and your money will help us support children’s and homeless charities (Action for Children and St Mungo’s)
- We always aim to earn your recommendation to a friend
- We’re a refreshing and forward thinking company always thinking of better ways to service our clients. We’re keen to hear your honest views about us and we welcome any comments good or bad.
Our Greener Approach
We’ve integrated clever technology that allows us to cut our paper usage down to virtually zero. In fact, our aim is to reduce our carbon footprint by becoming a completely paper-less office environment.
How we are helping our environment
- We’re reducing our paper usage by using web based technologies
- We will only print our marketing material on FSC or recycled paper stock
- We will only use the post if absolutely necessary
- We ensure that all office paper used is FSC or recycled paper
- We ensure all Company cars have low C02 emissions
- We’ll do anything else we can do help our planet so feel free to tell us if you feel we could do more
- We’re really interested in knowing some of the more unique ways that you have adopted greener practises, so please tell us about your great ideas.
Giving a little bit back
We believe in doing what we can to help those less fortunate, and for every completed sale we’ll donate £30 from our sales fee and £15 from our lettings fee to be shared between St Mungo’s and Action for Children who really do make a difference to London’s homeless and the Nations most vulnerable children. Please help us to raise more for these remarkable charities. We also donate for every Let we complete and we’re always looking for other ways to increase our donations.
We’re technology driven
We just love what technology has done to improve our ability to communicate more easily. Retrospectively, we want to use this same technology to tell others about the property you are selling or letting. If you instruct Fish need water using our online sales service, we’ll arrange a professional High Definition video of your property which will be advertised on our website as well as You Tube. As well as being a social networking website (remember that your video is likely to be shared), it’s also the third biggest website in the world and the largest video content site, and it’s still growing.
Get a free valuation
Find out how much you could
sell or rent your property for.
How much can you save?
Use our calculator to find out how much you can save when you let or sell your property using Fish need water.