How we work
If you have decided you wish to use one of our great money-saving letting services, then it couldn't be simpler to market your property immediately.
Simply contact us by phone, email or using the sign up now form provided and one of our marketing team will contact you to help you decide the most appropriate service based on your requirements.
- Contact us and we’ll call you to discuss our packages and ensure you select the most appropriate service based on your needs. We’ll provide you with an online rental valuation of your property.
- We'll ask you to check and sign our terms of business, and if choosing our online service make your bank transfer, debit or credit card payment.
- An agent will then call you to arrange a convenient time to take photographs and prepare floor plans (and an EPC if required). A visit can usually be booked within 48 hours.
- Our office based marketing team will create your property marketing details and request you approve them for accuracy. You can ask us to amend your marketing details before your property is advertised.
- Once the marketing details are approved your property will then be advertised on the UK's biggest property websites including Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Any tenant leads will be pre-qualified by our lettings team to ensure they meet your requirements before any viewings are booked.
- Once an offer is received that you are happy to accept, we will request a holding deposit and reference fees from the tenant.
- Once the reference report is concluded, we'll send a copy to you and discuss the appropriate next steps.
- Dependant on the service you have selected, we will prepare and administer our NAEA approved AST for the tenant to sign as well as collecting any move-in monies from the tenant. Signed copies of the tenancy are provided to all parties.
- *A fee of £75 plus VAT is charged for the administration of a tenancy and collection of rent if using either of our online letting services
We cut costs, not corners
We think we offer an improved service compared to a high street agent and far better value for money. Because we're online our running costs are reduced and this means we're able to charge much less than average high street agent fee of 10% for our letting services.
We'll always keep you posted with regular updates by phone, email or text with details of your viewings and the progress of your let. A dedicated administrative staff member is always on hand to offer free and helpful advice.
Our professional qualities
We choose to be answerable to the professional bodies of which we are members such as the Property Ombudsman. Not all estate agents are comfortable being accountable for their actions. We aim to maintain the highest professional standards by conforming to the industry's leading professional bodies. It's an indication that you're dealing with a reputable and respectable agent.
Our property details
We make a lot of effort to ensure your property looks great, as first impressions count. We use professional grade SLR wide angle cameras and produce industry standard floor-plans as part of our property marketing particulars.
Our standard wide-angle photographs are better than most however for properties that deserve the very best in marketing, we can arrange a professional photographer to create the ultimate advert for your property, because first impressions are generally the most important ones.
High Definition Video & Social Marketing (You Tube & Facebook)
Statistically the more views that your property receives, the greater the chance you have of renting it. Marketing your property with a video not only statistically improves the chances of gaining viewing requests, but using social networking sites like Facebook and You Tube (the second and third largest websites in the world respectively) also increases the opportunity for your property to be shared amongst groups of potential Tenants.
At Fish need water we're much more than just a sales office.
- Residential sales
- Residential lettings
- Real property management
- Tenancy administration
Boards to get you noticed
'To let' boards still play an integral part in generating leads for estate agents. Our boards have been designed by a top London design agency in order to get your property noticed and stand out amongst the crowd.
Over 80% of tenants look for their perfect new property on the UK biggest property websites such as Rightmove and Zoopla. We not only advertise on the biggest websites but also use a large number of additional websites to promote your property’s availability. The more people who see your advert the greater the chance you have of letting it quickly.
We can let properties throughout the Greater London postcode towns.