Landlord’s building insurance
You'll need to ensure that any property you let has the right kind of buildings insurance, one specifically that allows for tenants.
The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) estimates that 40% of UK properties are under-insured, so it's vital that you make sure your cover represents the full rebuilding cost for your property.
Key features of our Landlords insurance policy
- Having suitable buildings insurance is a requirement of your Mortgage lender
- Your policy should specifically allow for tenants
- A standard home owner insurance policy is not an adequate policy
- Policies cover against injury for trades people and resident tenants
- We can offer a great value for money policy, you won’t find cheaper elsewhere
- Underwritten by leading insurers
- Accidental damage included as standard
- Loss of rent cover is 30% of the Buildings Sum Insured
- Cover for DSS tenants at low rates
- Employers liability cover up to £10,000,000
- Public liability cover up to £5,000,000
- Subsidence cover included
- 90 day un-occupancy clause
- Policy Documents Sent within 24 Hours
- Terrorism cover is included
- Trace and access cover for water leaks
- We cover houses, bungalows and flats
- Contents cover up to £40,000
- Insurance cover is 'new for old'
- Policy Excess: variable
- Replacement of locks and keys in event of break in
- All standard cover included such as fire, storm damage, theft and leaks etc.