FULL management for only 8% per month
24 hour (365 days per year) emergency services
Would you able to react quickly if your boiler broke down, or organise visits at very short notice and ensure that any repairs are carried out promptly? Are you able to deal with calls in the middle of the night? It's often inconveniences like this that can turn managing a property into a real headache.
Click here to find out more information!
We offer a range of services to suit the needs of value-conscious landlords.
The key features of our management service
- Great value with fees starting at 8% per month for full management (minimum monthly charge of £60 plus VAT applies).
- We'll handle the day-to-day (or late evening) problems as they happen
- We can manage single units to portfolios of any size
- We can take over an existing management contract
- Great value compared to typical high street agent management fees
- No renewal let fees if your tenant signs a new contract
- Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for responding to emergencies
- Ongoing monthly rental collection from your tenant
- Prompt BACS payments to the landlords for rents
- Detailed monthly accounting to the landlord including provisions for contractor invoices
- Arrears chasing subject to pre-agreed arrears management process
- Collection of missed payments or arrears by debit/credit card
- Retain tax and pay Inland Revenue in respect of non UK resident landlords
- Deal with Inland Revenue if necessary in respect of all landlord rental income queries
- Deal with landlord and tenant enquiries in relation to rent and property maintenance
- Carry out property inspection every 6 months report to landlord
- Check property compliance with safety regulations and current legislation
- Arrange for an independent inventory check out
- Inform all utility providers of new tenants name
- Deal with (and offer advice on) any claims for damages arising from the 'Check out' Report