Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of www.fishneedwater.com ‘the Website’ is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
Changes to Website
www.fishneedwater.com reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that www.fishneedwater.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to www.fishneedwater.com or otherwise used by www.fishneedwater.com as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and ‘Limitation of Liability’
- The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, www.fishneedwater.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- www.fishneedwater.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of www.fishneedwater.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of www.fishneedwater.com or that of its employees or agents.
Average fee saving is based on the difference between the fees charged by a typical letting agent, calculated as 10% of the annual rent charged plus vat and typical selling fee’s of 1.8% plus VAT of the sale price.
You agree to indemnify and hold www.fishneedwater.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against www.fishneedwater.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Our Fees for letting and for services provided
The fee we charge for our property letting service is dependent on the type of service you have requested. Full details of these charges will be clearly detailed in any agreement that you sign.
If you are purchasing a service that we are advertising on www.fishneedwater.com then you accept that we may receive a commission (or procuration) payment for the introduction of your business to the provider of the service. We are not in any way endorsing the products or service providers advertising on our website.
We may change charges on our website from time to time if charges have been adjusted by our service providers.
Fish need water complaints procedureIf you have a problem relating to fishneedwater.com, please discuss this with us by contacting us on 0208 690 7766 or by emailing us at email@example.com. Our aim is to deal with your problem efficiently and fairly.
If you feel that your complaint is not being resolved to your satisfaction, please ask to speak to our Operations Director.
The Operations Director will try to resolve the matter on the day that you raise your complaint, although this will depend on the nature of the complaint.
If the response by our Operations Director does not resolve the matter to your satisfaction, you can ask the Operations Director to refer the complaint to one of our Managing Directors, or alternatively you can write to him:
Mr D Ramadhin
Fish need water Limited
11 Duncombe Hill
0208 690 7766
A letter or email of acknowledgement will be sent to you within 3 working days. It will also confirm our understanding of your complaint and state when we will be able to reply in greater detail .We may ask for additional information, if this is required to assist resolving the matter. A formal written outcome of this investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days.
In all but exceptional cases, fishneedwater.com will issue you with its final response by letter; this will be accompanied by The Letting Ombudsman Consumer Guidelines.
If you are still not satisfied with the action taken by fishneedwater.com, you can write to:
The Property Ombudsman,
4 Bridge Street
Wiltshire SP1 2LX
Telephone: 01722 333306
Fax: 01722 332296
The Ombudsman will consider your complaint, taking in to account any points made by yourself and Fish need water. The Property Ombudsman may refuse to investigate a complaint where the issue refers to something that took place more than twelve months before you complained in writing to Fish need water Limited, or you referred your complaint to The Property Ombudsman more than six months after you received Fish need water’s final answer or settlement proposal.
To ensure your privacy is protected, we adhere to the following policy:
Collecting personal information
From time to time, your information may be passed to our approved agencies for customer research and analysis. The results of such research and analysis are used purely to improve the levels of service we provide.
What information we collect
In order to respond to your requirements, when you register on our website or by calling our office, we will need to know a minimum of: your name, email address and at least one contact telephone number.
When we disclose your information
You may be contacted by email, telephone or post by our approved agencies to request feedback from you about our services and/or provide you with information about other products and services available through the Fish need water.
How we protect your information
Fish need water is registered under the Data Protection Act and we take all reasonable precautions to ensure personal details are kept secure. You can be assured that any personal information we gather about you through this website will not be passed to any third party or organisation outside Fish need water and approved business partners.
If at any time you wish your personal data to be amended or removed from our records please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Fish need water
11 Duncombe Hill
A cookie is a piece of information, automatically generated when you register with or visit this website for the first time. The cookie is held on your PC and enables us to recognise you when you log on again.
If you prefer not to have cookies enabled, from your internet browser window you will need to select preferences or internet options, and change your cookie settings accordingly.
As previously stated, details of your email address will be stored as securely as possible, together with any other information we hold about you. Your details will not be passed to any individual or organisations outside Fish need water without your consent.
Your views about this website, its terms and conditions and our overall levels of service are important to us. If you would like to contact us with any comments or feedback please email email@example.com
Our website may include links to external websites. Fish need water are not responsible for the content of external sites.