Welcome to our February newletter has something for landlords as well and those looking to sell their homes this year:
- Premium Lettings: How to attract high-earning professional tenants
- How do you move? Selling your home, step by step
- Property industry eye: Housing market could be hit by rocketing inflation
Landlords are always asking us how they can make their property more attractive to professional tenants, and no wonder. It’s a lucrative market of high-earning people who’ll pay a premium rent for the right home. But what exactly do they want? In our blog we cover what you shoudl be looking at, namely:
- Specifications ( think decoration, kitchen applicances & bathroom fittings to name a few )
- Storage space
- Outdoor space
Click HERE for the full article.
The first step in your move is finding out how much your home is likely to sell for. Although you might have seen others on the market, you’ll only know your true buying power for your next home when you have an accurate price for where you are now.
It’s always sensible to get more than one opinion, and most homeowners start by contacting three estate agents. There are many agents out there, and you might be wondering where to start, so try these handy hints:
- Search the property portals for similar homes near you
- Look for agencies with For Sale & Sold signs in your neighbourhood
- Check out agents’ websites and social media channels
- Read their reviews on Google and Facebook
- Ask local friends & neighbours for recommendations
Click HERE for more helpful tips and suggestions.
The recent surge in inflation could deal a double blow to the housing market, the National Association Of Property Buyers (NAPB) predicts… “In the next few months energy bills could rise by another 50% once the price cap is removed. Potential first-time property buyers won’t feel confident about taking a new financial commitment and will adopt a ‘wait and see’ approach, starving the market of buyers.” – read HERE for the full article.
Buying, renovating, renting or refinancing your investment is a proven system that you can utilise to create ever increasing returns. To talk to us about the buy to let market in East Dulwich and surrounds, call us on 020 3199 3430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re here to help you become and stay a successful landlord or home seller.