Selling in a difficult market
Although rather lovely, this quirky 2 bedroom former station masters cottage might appear at outset seem like the sort of property that might sit on the books a while, due to its proximity to a train station.
But it didn’t. In fact we found a buyer in just 3 weeks (it’s completing in a few days time), and we’re inundated with viewing requests.
So what is the secret to selling property in a tougher market?
Common sense. That’s it.
And everything below really helps
1. Price correctly – We don’t do the agency fluff to get you all excited over a sale price you’ll never ever achieve.
2. Make sure the marketing is spot on – We always use a professional photographer
3. Get the pricing right.
4. Great photography helps.
5. Accurate marketing price.
6. Quality, well thought out images
7. An accurate marketing price
I’m sure you get the picture. 1. Price 2. Great marketing. Its all you need to get buyers knocking at your door for viewings. Get it wrong, and you’ll likely be waiting a while.