Architect-designed, light-filled, newly refurbished 3-bed apartment in a desirable privately owned property with communal gardens.
- Beautifully furnished to a high standard
- Contemporary kitchen with Carrara marble worktops and high spec appliances
- Flexible layout with Study / Work-From-Home area
- 3 Double Bedrooms with built-in storage. Master with ensuite bathroom.
- Separate shower room with high-end sanitary ware inc. rainfall shower.
- Large communal gardens to front and rear.
- Off-street parking, electric car charging point, bike storage and utility space.
The apartment comes furnished with fitted wardrobes, a contemporary corner sofa, large dining table, chairs and all new king size beds, mattresses and bedroom furniture. The apartment is also purpose-designed with flexible layouts allowing for 3 double bedrooms and separate work from home/study area.
All appliances are brand new, high spec and A-rated - inc. washer-dryer, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, and Rangemaster induction range cooker.
All windows are double glazed and fitted with privacy blinds.
Central London location, equidistant to Zone 2 Overground stations at Haggerston and Dalston Junction, Essex Road Rail, and within walking distance of Zone 1 Angel tube (Northern line) and Hoxton Overground.
Excellent bus routes (21, 76, 141) to the City, St Pauls, Moorgate, Bank, London Bridge & Waterloo. The property also falls within Islington's Cycleways Initiative with safe, clearly signed and convenient cycle routes.
Charming De Beauvoir village location with numerous independent retailers, including the renowned De Beauvoir Deli only 1min walk away. The bars, restaurants and art scenes of Angel, Dalston, Old Street and Shoreditch are all within easy reach.
Rosemary Gardens, only a few minutes' walk away, is a pristinely maintained park. You are also in the vicinity of St Pauls Park, De Beauvoir Rose Gardens, and the larger Shoreditch Park.
Familes and couples only.